OPEN GYM TIMES
10am-11:30am & 5pm-6:30pm
FIELD TRIP INFORMATION
Private Bounce/Field Trip Sessions are 1 1/2 hours and can be scheduled for groups of 25 or more children at $8/child (or $200, whichever is greater). Group and Field Trip coordinators, please email SportBounceParty@gmail.com or call during our regular weekday open bounce times for availability. We will do our best to find a time that works for you. As with all bounce sessions, socks and a signed liability waiver are required and no food is permitted. If you’d like to offer pizza to your group at the end of your bounce session, please ask about our pizza & juice option.
Don’t forget your socks!
OPEN BOUNCE INFORMATION
- Open Bounce is $10/child for ages 24 months - 13 years. $6/child for ages 18-23 months.
- No reservations required for open bounce. Please notify us if you are organizing a group to come for Open Bounce that will be larger than 15 children. For groups larger than 25, please call 703-729-9522 or email SportBounceParty@gmail.com for Private Bounce availability.
- On Loudoun County school holidays, Open Bounce times are for ALL ages (2 and up) and special hours will be posted at the top of this page ahead of time. Group rate discount does not apply.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD is permitted. Many children have severe food allergies, so we do not permit any outside food during open bounce.
- Parental supervision is ALWAYS required during Open Bounce. We encourage families to play together!
- Bring your group of 10 or more children during any of our regular Open Bounce times for just $8 per child (not valid on school holidays) when you email ahead to notify us your group is coming. At least 10 children must arrive and pay together to receive the discount. Discounts and coupons may not be combined.
- Parents may enjoy the inflatables with their children. For the safety of all the children, however, we ask that adults only walk, sit or slide on the inflatables (please, no high bouncing or jumping) when young children are present.
- For safety reason, persons wearing a cast or any type of motion-limiting device may not use any of the inflatables.
- Pricing is for admission, not whether or not the children use our inflatables or other equipment. There is no charge for adults (age 14 and older) when supervising younger children.
- All jumpers (adults included) must be wearing socks to enter our moonbounces! We take the cleanliness of our moonbounces and facility very seriously and therefore, cannot make any exceptions. If you forget socks, we have them available for purchase $2/pr.
- Save money with our “Frequent Jumper Card – good for 10 bounces!” There’s no expiration date on the card and you can use one card for all siblings! Card not valid for groups… individual families only.
- Click HERE to download our Liability Waiver (required for ALL jumpers).
ATTENTION ALL GROUPS
Share the fun and SAVE!
Bring your playgroup, moms club, home-based business group, youth group, scout group (the list goes on!) during any regular Open Bounce time and use our huge facility to promote social and physical development for your children. For groups of 10 or more (all must be present when entering) we offer the discounted rate of $8 per child when you email ahead to notify us your group is coming. If your group is larger than 25, please email us at SportBounceParty@gmail.com or call during Open Bounce times to reserve a Private Bounce time for your group. Private Bounce is $200 or $8/child (whichever is greater).
RAI$E FUND$ FOR YOUR PTA/PTO OR NON-PROFIT, CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
Let Sport Bounce help you raise funds… and have a great time doing it!
We’ll be happy to find a time that works best for your group. Schedule a Private (1 1/2 hour) FUNraising Bounce session and your PTA/PTO or non-profit, charitable organization gets up to 50% of all admission fees paid that night! You determine the percentage your group earns by the number of children that come.
E-mail SportBounceParty@gmail.com for more information or to check on an available date and time! We love helping our PTAs, PTOs and charitable organizations!